The vibrant, bold markings of Caesarstone® Calacatta Maximus™ are the hero of Mitch and Mark’s kitchen and set the tone for this beautifully designed space.
The soft grey and delicate copper veining of this surface, used for the four metre long island bench and its fascia plus splashbacks, adds colour and movement to the overall neutral colour palette of the space – although Mitch and Mark have left their own indelible mark in the form of an inlayed brass M on the front of the island bench! This feature has been complemented with Barrington Eclipse Plain Brass Matt handles.
Texture has been introduced in the form of Kinsman’s new fluted cabinet doors – Sorrento in Stone Grey Matt and Classic White Matt.
The butler’s pantry sits behind the kitchen and employs a slightly different colour palette – Caesarstone® Aterra Blanca™ – a more muted design with a subtle tracery of delicate, earthy veins across the entire surface – for both benchtops and splashbacks. This is teamed with the same fluted Sorrento cabinetry in Classic Matt White as well as Montauk Prime Oak Woodmatt to provide contrast.
Kitchen Get the Look
Kitchen Benchtop and Splashbacks:
Caesarstone® Calacatta Maximus™
Sorrento Stone Grey Matt
Montauk Classic Matt White
Pantry Get the Look
Caesarstone® Aterra Blanca™
Sorrento Classic Matt White
Montauk Prime Oak Woodmatt
Get the Look:
- Kitchen Benchtop: Caesarstone® Calacatta Maximus™
- Kitchen Fascia: Caesarstone® Calacatta Maximus™
- Kitchen Splashbacks: Caesarstone® Calacatta Maximus™
- Pantry Benchtop: Caesarstone® Aterra Blanca™
- Pantry Splashbacks: Caesarstone® Aterra Blanca™
- Kitchen Cabinetry: Sorrento Stone Grey Matt & Classic White Matt/Montauk Classic Matt White
- Pantry Cabinetry: Sorrento Classic Matt White & Montauk Prime Oak Woodmatt
- Handles: Barrington Eclipse Brass Matt 34-M-20
- Lighting: Häfele Premium LED Strip Lighting
Stay tuned for more reveals from The Block Fans vs Faves and their rooms featuring Caesarstone.