Kirsty and Jesse’s kitchen epitomises the popular Hamptons look, with its palette of ink blue, bright brass and marble-inspired surfaces.
Caesarstone® Aterra Blanca™ has been used for all benchtops – kitchen and butler’s pantry – its elegant misty white surface with an understated tracery of earthy veins providing the perfect contrast to the inky blue hues of the cabinetry.
In keeping with the Hamptons style of the kitchen, the Kinsman Montauk Ink cabinetry features a shaker profile alongside the beautiful detailing of the Brass Patina Mesh door panels.
Other brass details include the fine Brass inlay of the island bench plus the Kinsman Matte Brass Barrington knobs and cup-pull drawer handles. Federation Capping and Decorative Pilaster Blocks in Montauk Ink Matt add authenticity to the design and complete the look.
The butler’s pantry, which flows seamlessly from the main kitchen, replicates the colour and finishes of the main area.
Caesarstone® Aterra Blanca™
Montauk Ink Matt
Brass Patina Mesh
Get the Look:
- Kitchen & Pantry Benchtop: Caesarstone® Aterra Blanca™
- Kitchen & Pantry Cabinetry: Kinsman Montauk Ink Matt with Brass Patina Mesh
- Detailing: Kinsman Montauk Ink Matt Federation Capping & Montauk Ink Matt Decorative Pilaster Blocks
- Handles: Kinsman Barrington Knob Matt Brass/Barrington Cup Pull Matt Brass Handles
- Lighting: Häfele Premium LED Strip Lighting
Stay tuned for more reveals from The Block Fans vs Faves and their rooms featuring Caesarstone.