Georgia Ezra brings her winning kitchen design to life with the soft and earthy tones of Topus Concrete™.
Drawing inspiration from a cultural mix of Mediterranean, Middle East and modern interior design styles, Georgia Ezra’s stunning home scoops House & Garden Magazine’s Best Kitchen of the Year 2019 with Topus Concrete™.
The Home & Kitchen Design
Creating an emotional connection is at the forefront of Georgia’s 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom home design; each space appealing to your senses.
Indulging her passion for well-designed interiors, Georgia’s home décor and kitchen design is brimming with handmade pieces that work together seamlessly – from the handmade tiles and stone clay custom wall sconces to Georgia’s chunky handmade kitchen island bench.
Georgia chooses Topus concrete™ from the Caesarstone Metropolitan Collection for the kitchen and laundry benchtops. The subtle earthy style and warm tones of the Topus Concrete™, make the perfect pairing with the timber joinery and handmade white splashback tiles by tilesofezra.
Each corner of Georgia’s Mediterranean-inspired home design is carefully considered. Both practical and authentic, the imperfect edges and curves that feature throughout this interior design challenge the norm of perfect corners.
“We love the way the kitchen is so easy to use, and the storage is so beautiful. This kitchen is practical, functional and allows the beautiful design to integrate seamlessly. We wanted to feel like we were in the country, and this is the exact feeling we receive every morning”Georgia Ezra
Georgia says, “We choose Caesarstone because first and foremost we love the customer service and the quality of the surface wins us over each time. We feel like Caesarstone are excellent at hitting the design beautifully”.
Georgia’s Design Tips, Just for You
“The materials and specifications you choose tell a collective story; they don’t need to match in tone, but they need to combine together softly.
You can dare to be different in varying rooms throughout the home by introducing unique colours that tie into the overall ‘story’. So many clients come to me and say that a colour tone or texture doesn’t match with the kitchen cupboards, when they will never be seen together, however collectively they can work together beautifully for your home”.
Explore the rest of the home
Love the Home? Here’s how to get the look.
- Caesarstone® Topus Concrete™ bench-top
- 100% Handmade Zellige tiles (Tilesofezra)
- Timber Veneer (New Age Veneer)
- Hard plaster render walls
- Reclaimed timber beams for ceiling joists.
- Sea grasscloth joinery inserts
- Reclaimed timber for shelving above tiled splash-back.
Paint colours/brands/sheen levels
- Dulux ceilings – low sheen
Furnishing, lights and accessories
- 100% handmade sconces – stone clay by Georgia Ezra
- Handmade plastered pendant by Georgia Ezra
- Table and chairs – second-hand purchase
- All accessories on shelving and tables, collected by Georgia during travels
- Plaster wall lights- designed by Georgia – handmade in Melbourne.
- Island bench – Designed by Georgia Built by Tim Stewart Melbourne Australia.