Using and disclosing your personal information
Any personal information you give us, we use solely for our business purposes, which may include:
- establishing your account with us and when authorised arrangement payments;
- fulfilling our obligations under any contract with us;
- providing you with information about our products, services and special offers; and
- developing our products to better suit your needs and preferences.
We will not use or disclose any personal information for any other purpose without your consent, except in very limited circumstances such as:
- where disclosure is required by law; or
- where you are in default of your account with us, in which case we may disclose your personal information to a collection agency for the purposes of recovering the debt.
- there is reason to suspect that unlawful activity has, or may be, engaged in and Caesarstone Australia Pty Ltd uses or discloses the personal information as a necessary part of its investigation of the matter or in reporting its concerns to relevant persons or authorities
Sensitive information will not be collected about an individual without consent from that person to do so. Where that person is aware that information will be collected in the course of discussing or providing services to you, Caesarstone Australia Pty Ltd will not disclose that information without your consent.
Where reasonable and practical to do so, Caesarstone Australia Pty Ltd will collect personal information about an individual only from that individual.
Unless we have your permission we will not send any personal information outside Australia and, subject to the limitations set out below in ‘Security’, we will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure such information is held within Australia.