Terms and Conditions for Design Course Promotion
Caesarstone® “Win a Darren Palmer Masterseries with The Interior Design Institute”
1. Information on how to enter and the prize on offer form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
3. The Promoter is Caesarstone® Australia Pty Limited (ABN 45 121 819 976) of Warehouse 3a East, Moorebank Logistic Park, 400 Moorebank Ave Moorebank NSW 2170 Australia
HOW TO CLAIM
Win a Darren Palmer Masterseries with The Interior Design Institute valued at $1,449.00
To enter the Caesarstone® competition, eligible claimants must tell us the Caesarstone® surface that they would use in their next Kitchen. Entries are to be made on the promotional post on the Caesarstone® Instagram (@caesarstoneau) or Facebook (Caesarstone® Australia) page between 14th August to 1st October 2023.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Promotion is open to Australian residents currently residing within Australia only (“Entrant”). Entrants under the age of 18 may only enter with the consent of their parent or their legal guardian and acknowledge that the prize will be registered in the name of that parent or legal guardian. Employees or directors of the Promoter and the Promoter’s agencies associated with the Promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
2. The Promotion will commence on Monday 14th August 2023 and will conclude 5pm AEST on October 1st 2023. (“Promotional Period”).
3. To be eligible, Entrants must tell us the Caesarstone® surface that they would use in their next kitchen.
4. To enter the Caesarstone® competition, eligible entrants must tell us the Caesarstone® surface that they wish to use in their next Kitchen. Entries can be made on the promotional post on the Caesarstone® Instagram (@caesarstoneau) or Facebook (Caesarstone® Australia) page. Entries close 5pm AEST on 1st October 2023.
5. Each Entrant may submit one (1) Entry. Any Entrant who attempts to submit entries with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities or uses any other device or artifice to submit entries multiple times will be disqualified from participation in the Promotion, and all Entries submitted by that Entrant will be void.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of Entries and Entrants and disqualify any Entrant as ineligible to enter the Promotion, or any Entry deemed to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions or otherwise inappropriate. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
7. There will be a limit of one (1) Winner who will be awarded one (1) Prize determined by a game of chance. The draw will take place at 186-188 Willoughby Rd, Crows Nest on 3rd October 2023 at 10am and the Winner will be notified by email within 2 business days after the draw takes place, which will be by the 5th October 2023 at the latest.
8. The Winner will receive a Prize which includes the following:
- Darren Palmer Masterseries with the Interior Design Institute to the value of $1,449.00
9. The Winner must claim their prize by the 12th October 2023.
10. In the event (a) the Winner’s Entry is deemed ineligible, (b) if the Promoter is unable to contact the Winner to claim fulfillment of the Prize within seven (7) days of notification, (c) if the Winner is unable to accept or declines to accept the Prize by 12th October 2023, that Winner will forfeit the Prize in its entirety and there will be a re-draw for the unclaimed prize on the 13th October 10am at 186-188 Willoughby Rd, Crows Nest NSW 2065. The winner of the unclaimed prize will be notified and will have seven (7) days to claim the prize by the 20th October of October 2023.
11. In the event of the second winner not claiming the prize, this process for unclaimed prize will continue until the Prize is awarded as per these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter will not be liable for a Winner that cannot be contacted and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Prize cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash or for any other consideration otherwise than in accordance with this Promotion.
13. If the Prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute for the Prize (or that part of the Prize) a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification.
14. All claims are subject to a verification check by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all claims. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
16. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
17. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. If the entrant opts-in at time of entry, the Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update, or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
18. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
All rights reserved.