77. Supplier is not liable for any loss caused to Applicant by reason of strikes, lockouts, fires, riots, war, embargoes, civil commotions, acts of God or any other activity beyond Supplier's control.
78. In relation to the supply of goods, Supplier’s liability is limited to:
(a) replacing the goods or supplying similar goods;
(b) repairing the goods;
(c) providing the cost for replacing the goods or for acquiring equivalent goods; and
(d) providing the cost for having the goods repaired.
79. In relation to the supply of services, Supplier’s liability is limited to:
(a) supplying the service again; or
(b) providing for the cost of having the services supplied again.
80. Supplier is not liable for loss of profit, economic or financial loss, damages, consequential loss, loss of opportunity or benefit, loss of a right or any other indirect loss suffered by Applicant as a result of the goods and/or services supplied under this agreement.
81. Applicant will, at the request of Supplier, execute documents and do such further acts as may be required for Supplier to register the security interest granted by Applicant to Supplier under the PPSA.
82. Applicant agrees to accept service of any document required to be served, including any notice under this agreement or the PPSA or any originating process, by prepaid post at any address nominated in this application or any other address later notified to Supplier by Applicant or Applicant’s authorised representative.
83. Applicant further agrees that where Supplier have rights in addition to those under part 4 of the PPSA, those rights will continue to apply.
84. Applicant irrevocably grants to Supplier the right to enter upon Applicant’s property or premises, with notice, and without being in any way liable to Applicant or to any third party, if Supplier has cause to exercise any of their rights under sections 123 and/or 128 of the PPSA, and Applicant shall reasonably indemnify Supplier from any claims made by any third party as a result of such exercise.
85. Nothing in this agreement shall be read or applied so as to purport to exclude, restrict or modify or have the effect of excluding, restricting or modifying the application in relation to the supply of any goods and/or services pursuant to this agreement of all or any of the provisions the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 or any relevant State or Federal Legislation which by law cannot be excluded, restricted or modified.