Clark Celebrates 75 Years of Innovation
Clark are proud to have been part of Australian homes for 75 years, and to celebrate, they wanted to share the top kitchen tips that the design teams have identified for four different lifestyles. Read More...
Design a kitchen to suit your lifestyle with Clark’s top tips.
Clark are proud to have been part of Australian homes for 75 years, and to celebrate, they wanted to share the top kitchen tips that the design teams have identified for four different lifestyles.
Top tips for Smaller Kitchens
- Light colours always make a room look and feel bigger.
- Embrace the outdoor light with large windows or skylights
- Glossy bench surfaces can create the illusion of more space.
- Create a work station by having a kitchen sink with integrated accessories such as chopping board and colander.
Top tips for Entertainers
- Select bench surfaces that are easy to clean.
- Pair your kitchen sink with a pull out mixer for easy cleaning.
- Storage is key! Large drawers or spacious cupboards are perfect for those who love to entertain.
- Consider a Butler’s Pantry for extra bench space, an extra sink for washing up and a place to hide appliances.
Top tips for Families
- It’s all about having enough bench space, consider an island bench.
- Soft close drawers are a great storage option for families with young children.
- Make life easier with a double bowl sink and integrated accessories, so you can be chopping veggies on one side, and washing up on the other.
Top tips for Flexibility
- Create a kitchen that feels comfortable for two, but can accommodate more when the family come to visit.
- Accessible storage is important, pantry drawers are great to easily access items.
- Select a kitchen sink that can adapt to your needs, with integrated accessories and lever tapware for easy reach.
To see more kitchen design tips, download your free Clark design guide at www.clark.com.au/celebrate75
Benchtop Used - Caesarstone Georgian Bluffs™ 6134
Clark 75 Years - Gav
Gav has a busy lifestyle in between work and sport commitments. In his spare time, he is catching up with his mates over dinner, limiting the amount of meals he cooks at home. A single bowl sink with integrated accessories, such as the stainless steel drainer tray is perfect for Gav’s lifestyle and takes up minimal space in his smaller kitchen.
Clark 75 Years - The Addisons
The kitchen can be a full house at the Addisons. Preparing everything from school lunches to family dinners, a generous kitchen sink with integrated accessories, such as the chopping board and colander set, allows the family to multi-task in the kitchen.
Clark 75 Years - Racquel & Joe
Since retiring, Joe and Raquel love cooking and experimenting with new recipes. The Clark sink with integrated accessories, such as the chopping board and stainless steel draining basket, creates a complete gourmet kitchen for two, and provides them with more bench space, which is always helpful when the extended family come to visit.
Clark 75 Years - Erin Shaun
Having recently moved into their first home together, Erin and Shaun enjoy entertaining friends and cooking meals together at home. A double bowl sink with integrated accessories, such as the colander, chopping board and draining basket, ensures they are equipped to easily prepare meals for the week.