Carleen and Dan have created a bold and luxurious kitchen that pays homage to the beautiful Art Deco building that it is part of.
Cherry Riftwood cabinetry has been used on the back run of the kitchen and continued all the way through to the butler’s pantry adding ‘wow’ with its warmth and texture. Cabinetry in Iceland White Satin on the island bench adds contrast with the timber tones and further drama is added with the inclusion of the Caesarstone® benchtops in White Attica™, a brand new marble-look design featuring a clean white base with dense, dark grey interwoven veins.
Integrated appliances by Bosch, a display nook within the island bench and heavy use of touch catch cabinetry throughout further enhances the modern and sleek design.
- Kitchens by Freedom Kitchens
- Cabinetry: Iceland White Satin & Cherry Riftwood
- Benchtops: Caesarstone® White Attica™ (20mm pencil edge)
- Handles: Touch Catch & Volpato
- Accessories: Stainless Steel Sink square, Plastic Cutlery trays, Internal Drawers & Bin
- Bosch appliances
Photographer: Marcel Aucar
Styling: Jess Frazer @jessfrazerstylist