Josh & Jenna, Modern Vintage
Combining a love of all things vintage with simple modern design was Josh and Jenna’s kitchen design brief.
To give the kitchen a unique twist, Josh and Jenna focused on combining duck-egg blue cabinetry with a combination of textures including open timber shelving and soft grey benchtops in Caesarstone® London Grey. In keeping with the brief, a beautiful vintage style butler’s sink opens to the alfresco entertaining area, and storage solutions such the Le Mans corner system ensure every inch of space is maximised.
- Cabinetry in Flair Fresh Spring & Iceland White Satin
- Caesarstone® benchtops in London Grey with 20mm edge
- Le Mans Pull Out Corner System
- Hettich InnoTech Drawer System
Ben & Jemma, Modern Scandi
For a modern Scandinavian look, stylish renovators Jemma and Ben have taken the traditional Scandi base of white cabinetry and added black feature overheads and hints of copper for a bold, modern edge.
Expansive Caesarstone® benchtops in Frosty Carrina, with its marble-like vein, purposefully soften the monochrome colour scheme and provide plenty of eat-in dining and entertaining space.
- Cabinetry in Iceland White Satin & Super Matt Black
- Caesarstone® benchtops in Frosty Carrina with 20mm edge
- LED Channel & Strip Lighting
- Hettich InnoTech Drawer Systems