Following last year’s successful introduction of its Classico™ Supernatural designs, Caesarstone is delighted to announce its 2013 introduction of seven new designs into the Classico™ collection. This includes four additional Supernatural designs which feature for the first time, the exclusive wider veins, made using Caesarstone’s proprietary technology.
- Vanilla Noir™ is a classic rich black base featuring wider delicate natural light veins.
- Alpine Mist™ a white cool grey background featuring wider delicate natural crisp white veins.
- Bianco Drift™ inspired by light natural granites it also incorporates delicate organic vein features. The subtle colourations of light grey and white with a hint of light brown bring this stunning new design alive.
- Calacatta Classic™ This long awaited design is being launched in early 2014 and will feature stronger larger scale wider light grey veins on a white base that will enrich many interiors.
- Raw Concrete™ inspired by concrete colours and surface, Raw Concrete enables the modern industrial look of concrete, but with the performance benefits of quartz surfaces. Arriving later in 2013
- Clamshell™ a beautiful soft fusion of light grey and white features.
- Summer Rye™ a warm light brown structure with soft wisps of white throughout.
“The Supernatural designs have had an incredible response from consumers and professional designers alike. This combination of high quality nature inspired designs with the benefits of quartz are enabling great design freedom” says Andrew Dixon, GM Marketing.
Andrew goes on to say “From a design development perspective we are constantly evaluating new directions and opportunities, focusing on the most relevant new designs for Australia. Our focus is always on designs that have relevance to both residential and commercial interiors.”
All the 2013 new designs are backed up by proven and trusted quality, 10 Year Limited Warranty and after sales service.
The new designs are being launched on September 4th and available through kitchen retailers nationally. To locate your nearest kitchen showroom simply go to the “Where to View” on the Caesarstone® website and select one of the five supernatural designs.